Build Your Brand Program for Creators
A 3-day program for aspiring and established Choreographers and Teachers that want to bring their journey and career to their next level.
This program includes:
- Discussions & Work Sessions
- Who You Are as a Creator
- What You Do as an Artist, Teacher & Leader
- What You Can Offer Your Audience & Community
- Create Your Mission Statement
- Discovering or Refining Your Brand
- Promote & Connect with an Authentic Voice
- Maximize Your Offerings
- Branding Tools That Work For You
- Creating & Launching Your Own Projects
- Create & Film Your Own Brand Mission Statement Video with our In-House Cinematographer
- Lifestyle Photo Shoot with our In-House Photographer
- Your own stage piece at the Establish Your Empire Finale Showcase
- All Meals Catered by our In-House Caterer with Curated Conversations
Chicago: August 4-5
Los Angeles: August 25-26
Limited Space – Only accepting 8 creators per city!
First Come, First Serve.
Be a part of an exclusive community of like-minded individuals wanting to grow and build their empires with positive, forward moving energy. We are in this together!
- $697 – Full payment upon being accepted
- $747 – Payment Plan
– $397 non-refundable deposit upon being accepted
– $350 1 week before the program
Chicago: July 1, 2018
Los Angeles: July 21, 2018
*Subject to slight changes
8:00a: Arrival, Breakfast Avail
8:30a: Morning Session: Who Are You? & What Do You Do? Discussion & Work Session
11:30a: Lunch by our in-house caterer
12:30p: Midday Session: What Is Your Brand? Discussion & Work Session
4:00p: Snack by our in-house caterer.
4:30p: Afternoon Session: Promote With An Authentic Voice Discussion & Work Session
7:30p: Dinner by our in-house caterer
9:00p: Wrap Up
8:30a: Morning Session: Creating & Launching Discussion & Work Session
11:30a: Lunch by our in-house Caterer
12:30p: Midday Session: Record Mission Statement & Prep for Photo & Video Shoots
1:30p: Film Your Brand Video & Lifestyle Photoshoot
9:00p: Program Completed & Wrap Up!
Week of the Show
- In-house cinematographer to film Behind the Scenes of your stage piece during your rehearsal (1 hour studio time will be provided by us).
- Tech Rehearsal day of the show
- SHOWTIME at our Establish Your Empire Finale Showcase
* We do not provide studio space for the rehearsals of your piece, but we are able to recommend our trusted studios.
* We do not provide professional wardrobe, make-up, or hair styling for your photoshoot and video shoot.